Children’s Worker (Full or Part Time)
We’re looking for a person to oversee our vibrant children’s ministry. Currently weekly attendance for the children’s ministry is about 60. Details of the job is found here. Contact Pastor Heewoo for more information (email@example.com)
Ministry Trainee (Apprentice)
What is it?
Shatin Anglican Church offers the Ministry Apprentice Scheme to provide an intensive training in gospel ministry for those showing leadership potential. It combines Biblical and theological training with hands-on ministry experience alongside a member of the staff team in an international church setting. (to view a pdf brochure, click here)
The main components of the scheme are:
1. Mentoring and supervision by a church staff member
2. Informal/Formal theological training
3. Practical ministry
4. Funding (the apprentice will receive a stipend of $10,000 HKD per month.)
STC will require the apprentice to commit to serving for one or two years on a full time basis.
Who should apply?
STC apprenticeship scheme is suitable for:
– committed evangelical Christians who are already active in church life and are seeking to grow more as lay leaders in the church.
– those who are willing to learn from their supervisor; those who are teachable.
– those who are able to work as part of a team.
– those who are exploring the possibility of full time ministry and want to gain significant experience before committing themselves to it.
– adults of all ages, recent graduates or those who want to take time out from their working life.
– both Hong Kong residents and internationals.
The deadline is March 17th, 2019 and interviews will be held shortly after.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to submit your Ministry Apprentice Application.