Come and work with us! Below is a list of current job opportunities.
Director of Community Life
Shatin Anglican is looking for a servant leader who can teach God’s word, create ministry opportunities within the church and in the community, and help to deepen our connection to each other.
- Building community within the church by coordinating events with the aim of strengthening ties between church members
- Leading the church in engaging and serving the local community in Shatin
- Discipling people in small groups and on one-to-one basis
- Assisting the minister-in-charge in pastoral care and preaching/teaching responsibilities
The successful applicant will be a committed evangelical Christian, pastorally warm, and a natural community builder. Ability to speak Cantonese/Mandarin is not required but preferred. Both men and women are encouraged to apply.
Essential requirements include:
- English speaker with excellent communication skills
- Formal theological training or apprenticeship/internship + experience
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
- Team player
He/she will be directly accountable to the minister-in-charge.
Salary and Conditions
Salary for the staff will depend on experience and qualification. The person will be entitled to four weeks annual leave, basic medical cover and approved ministry expenses.
You can submit your applications here, and inquiries can be made directly to Pastor Heewoo at email@example.com.